29.11.11

My Christmas Playlist.

(image via weheartit.com)

1. Last Christmas {Wham}
2. Christmas Offering {Casting Crowns}
3. Winter Wonderland {Faith Hill}
4. Jingle Bell Rock {Rascal Flatts}
5. Riu Riu Chiu {David Archuleta}
6. Baby It's Cold Out {Martina McBride & Dean Martin}
7. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow {Michael Buble}
8. White Christmas {Rascal Flatts}
9. Silent Night {Martina McBride}
10. Merry Christmas {Mariah Carey}
11. Christmas Is All In The Heart {Stevan Curtis Chapman}

~

What's on your playlist this time of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie