14.11.11

Authentic People Blog Party!


I saw a few of my blogger friends join in on this blog party so I thought I'd participate too! It looked like fun. :) Click on the icon above to find out more!


{Introduce Yourself}
Hey! I'm Marie. That isn't my real name, but it's my alias that I go by in the online world. :) I'm a child of God and so thankful for the mercy and grace he bestows upon my life each and every day. I'm married to the Love of my life and in the process of learning how to be a good homemaker. It's a work in progress to say the least! I'm mainly a fashion blogger that promotes modest style but you'll also find posts about all the things I like and my every day life. I'm a lover of photography, country music, mountains, traveling, puppies, coffee and so much more...

{What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you?}
I wear converse, I only use Apple products, and Shakespeare is my favorite author.

{If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie or television show, what would it be?}
Anne of Green Gables or Road to Avonlea. I have no idea why, but I love that time period and Price Edward Island seems like such a lovely place.


{Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?}
The "Mr. & Mrs." coffee mugs my mom gave me at my bridal shower. They are sooo cute.

{Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?}
Of course I like animated movies! My favorites are Lion King, Monsters Inc., and Cinderella.


{What is your favorite household chore?}
Not laundry. I just liked this photo. ^_^ Sweeping in my favorite. I love to sweep. It's fun.


{What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?}
At Starbucks, Caramel Macchiato (and cheesecake). At my favorite coffee shop, plain ol' coffee with milk. Usually with a croissant!

{What is your favorite pizza topping?}
This girl isn't picky. Anything but olives, tuna, or well, anything fish related. It just shouldn't go on pizza!!

{Waffles or pancakes?}
Pancakes. Waffles are too sweet.


{Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite?}
I'm not a huge game lover (probably because I am so bad at them!) but there are a few that I like. Blokus if I'm with my sister. Farkle if I'm with my husband. And Chinese checkers if I want to win. I'm a really good Chinese checkers player.

{Have you ever let anyone win a game?}
My husband swears I let him win at bowling when we went out on his birthday last year, but really it was just a bad round for me. But I'll just let him keep on thinking I let him win. ^_^


{Do you make your bed every morning?}
Most mornings! :) It has to be made sometime during the day because I can't climb into an unmade bed at night. I just can't.


{Do you like carpet, tile or hardwood floors?}
To be honest I love them ALL. I like to step on carpet when I get out of bed in the morning, wood flooring for the overall look, and tile for kitchens, entryways, and bathrooms.


{Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head?}
I Hope You Dance by Leeann Womack. It's been in my head for days!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marie,
    Jesus is the love of my life too! It is nice to meet you...I am enjoying this blog hop party. I am Abigail's grandma Linda.

    Sounds like God has blessed you with a husband, and a good life. Congratulations!

    I buy those Mr. and Mrs. mugs for wedding shower gifts too. I think they are fun! Dayspring is one of my favorite places to shop.

    I love your purple pillows on your bed. It is my favorite color. It makes me feel happy!

    I hope you will have a great day!
    God bless!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie! I loved reading all your answers! I have always thought those Mr. and Mrs. cups are super cute!! And Chinese checkers is a great game :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monsters inc. is one of my favorite movies ever! I loved reading this :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to learn so much about you, Marie! :) alot of your answers made me smile!
    sharde’ @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie