15.11.11

Anne Girl {autumn attire}

Anne of Green Gables is one of my favorite movie series out there. I like Anne...she has a beautiful dreamers personality and is so ambitious. I like Avonlea, it seems like such a lovely town. I like Gil, he is the perfect match for Anne and is sooo sweet. Besides all of that, I like the time period and okay, they are just classic and really good movies!!
Anne


I actually really like Gilbert's outfit in the above photo. So cute! And Anne's little pocket watch brooch is lovely...

I Just Want You


Best scene in the movie! I love this part! ^_^ And her top is so feminine and pretty... I love lace!

Anne of Avonlea


Her sweater is so beautiful in this scene, not to mention it looks super warm and comfy!!
~
Do you like Anne of Green Gables?

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite movies/book series EVER. I love your outfit inspiration..definitely captures Anne's unique but beautiful style <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM CRAZY ABOUT 'ANNE OF GREEN GABLES'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They happen to be one of my fave movie series EVER! :) Megan Follows portrayed Anne soo well!!! Adorable pix.

    p.s. Gil and Anne are perfect together. ;)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh i love Anne of green gables... haven't watched in years tho!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie