18.10.11

{Pass it On}

-There is a lovely Fall fashion week coming up at Bramblewood Fashion! There will be fun daily themes and I think you should definitely check it out for yourself. It will be held in the beginning of November and well...just click on the icon below to find out more!! ^_^




- Looking for some sunshine or a little bit of encouragement? One of my favorite bloggers posted a handful of lovely quotes and saying that I simply had to share. (Life is too Short to Not Wear Red Shoes)

- I found a very easy looking DIY necklace tutorial this week in my usual web browsing and wanted to show you! I have to try this sometime. :) Found over at A Pair and a Spare.

Thats all for now in this random head of mine! Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday :) :) :)
Xo,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie