24.10.11

Pan Am

I'm not much of a television watching person. I just get bored, it's that plain and simple. It just seems to me like the same things play over and over again. Occasionally though a show will come out and I find myself really enjoying it, Pan Am is one of them! Pan Am is an ABC show that started in September and so far, I love it! The 60's is one of my favorite era's, I love the fashion, beauty, music.... everything. I know everyone has different standards on what they will watch, but so far I have found it too be a clean show! So refreshing in these days.

Pan Am screencaps

Pan Am screencaps

Pan Am screencaps

Pan Am screencaps
(all images via flickr.com)

Have you watched Pan Am yet?
~
What are your favorite shows this season?

7 comments:

  1. I watch mostly cooking shows. "Big surprise" :) I enjoy watching Chef Ramsey's shows...though I wouldn't if they didn't beep all of his cursing. :P But he is really an excellent cook. Food network is great! Thanks for sharing this though - I'll check it out! I love all things "old-fashioned" too! ;) HeHe!

    Thank you for inviting me to your blog, it's great to meet you Marie! ;D

    Blessings!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to check this show out now! I honestly have never even really heard of it- other than one or two commercials.

    The shows I am really in love with are: Hawaii 5-0 and Blue Bloods. That is all. :)

    Love,

    Makay

    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pan Am is one of my favorites. Not only are the 60s wonderful, but the whole premise of the show is something that I love. For a long time, I've wanted to spend a year or two as a stewardess just for the opportunity of going to so many new places. I'm slightly jealous of the Pam Am girls. ;) Who's your favorite stewardess?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @katie; I love Colette! She is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is the show about? from what i've seen, it doesn't look that good.... of course, i could be getting it mixed up with this commerical i saw for another show..... so ya!!! and, i'm all for old-fashioned stuff!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I work in the evenings so I miss getting to see any primetime television shows, unfortunately. Since I don't watch tv shows when they air I usually watch shows on Netflix streaming. My faves on Netflix right now are 'Doctor Who' and 'Deadliest Warrior.'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to hear that it's good... I've been super interested, but thought it might have some content issues. Now I'll have to check it out. :)

    And wow! Congratulations on getting married! I had no idea. And Greece? Sounds absolutely awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie