8.10.11

Mustard Yellow

Mustard Yellow



I hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday and enjoying the nice Autumn weather! ^_^ I love the set I created above, yellow can be tricky, not everyone can pull it off! I still find it to be a beautiful color and I am so happy to see how popular it is this year in fashion. I paired it with lots of browns and other subtle neutrals that gives it a very natural and casual look. Mustard also often looks great with other bright jewel colors such a rich purples and deep turquoise! This color is a favorite of mine this time of the year as it reminds me of the pretty falling leaves and the warm sunshine. ^_^

How do you feel about yellow?

3 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! Yellow is one of my favorite colors for clothing. It's so bright and cheery:) Glad to see you're up and posting again! I missed seeing your posts on my dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is such a cute outfit, I love the boots, well actually I love everything but if I could buy one thing from the outfit it would definitely be the boots!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie