15.10.11

{Marie Loves...} Pumpkin!

Pumpkin is a favorite flavor of mine. And as soon as Autumn hits, I am ready to start indulging! Pinterest is a great way to search for well, a lot of things! But I use it a lot when I am looking for ideas or a new recipe to try. :) I thought I would share with you a few good looking pumpkin sweets I discovered on there this week.

I made these babies last weekend and they were very good! I would give them a 8. :) If you don't have espresso powder, I recommend adding strongly brewed coffee as a substitute!

I love love love snickerdoodles. They are the easiest and best cookie that I know how to make. Hehe. Okay so I don't know how to make very many cookies but believe me, snickerdoodles are good! And with pumpkin? Wow. I have to try these soon!

I have never made woopie pies but after seeing these delicious looking cookies I am convinced!

~

Do you like pumpkin?
What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?

5 comments:

  1. yes. i'm eager to try a pumpkin spice latte. :) never had it before. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look delicious! :) My favorite pumpkin recipe would have to be the old classic, pumpkin pie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin Pie is a favorite of mine too! My mom makes the best! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been reading your blog for a while and I finally became a follower! I have enjoyed your blog so much. Great job! I would love for the cupcake recipe. I am dying to try them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sweet comment! I am glad you like my blog!! Have a blessed week. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie