7.10.11

H&M New Arrivals

Maybe you will remember this post from the past, when I talked about giving H&M a second chance. I am glad that I did as I have been a loving shopper there ever since. Their retail prices are not to bad even if I rarely jump that high. I am a total sales addict! If it isn't on sale I have a difficult time justifying the purchase in my head. Strange? Maybe. ^_^ Anyhow. Lucky for me, the H&M near me nearly always has a nice big clearance section that I enjoy browsing through and usually can find a few treasures! I haven't been to the store for a while but I happened to stop by their online store today and wanted to share some of the lovely seasonal ads I saw and loved.


I could use a more practical coat, and I actually like the military green color of this one!


Lovely knit dress that could be super versatile!


Not only is this skirt modest and beautiful, I love the layering in the top half! Nicely done!


I like the draped neckline. Feminine and pretty.


Again, I like the layering! Looks cozy. :)

(all images via H&M online store!)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the last one! its actually modest, cuz shinier material goes down to her knees, but the sweater is shorter. very interesting. And I am also a HUGE H&M fan... sadly, I never have enuff money to buy anything from there. Rats. :/

    Love,
    Manda
    p.s. would you please check out my blog? http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    Thank you!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh cute orange dress! Nice to see you posting again. Are you going to keep doing posts of your own outfits?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie