13.10.11

Enjoying Autumn {15 ways}



Give a gift for no reason.

Jump through a pile of leaves.

Indulge in hot chocolate. Often.

Visit the zoo one last time before the snow comes.

Read a classic.

Create a scrapbook.

Make a pie or two. Share with those you love!

Take an art class.

Watch a few musicals.

Dream a little about Christmas.

Try a new recipe.

Be thankful.

Cheer someone up!

Carve a pumpkin.

Take long walks. Be inspired by all the beauty surrounding you.

{image via weheartit.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie