19.10.11

Creative Ways to Give this Season ♥

(image via weheartit.com)

The Autumn season to me will always be one that reminds me to give. I wrote down a few ideas of how you can do just that this year. It doesn't have to be expensive or huge, a lot of times it is the little things and simple things that can make the biggest difference in someones life. It truly is the thought that counts. :)

~

Bake cookies for someone you love. Don't forget to wrap them pretty!

Donate outgrown/unwanted clothes to someone who needs them. What good will they do in the back of your closet anyway?

Write your grandparents a letter. You'll never know how much it means to them to know that you care and are thinking about them.

Babysit for a mom, (no charge!) so she can have some time for herself!

Run a race for a cause you believe in.

Send out a few cards, (handwritten with heartfelt messages) to friends and family. Everyone loves to get mail!!

Know someone sick this week? Go for a visit to cheer them up. Bring flowers and a good movie.

Invite someone to dinner. It's nice to have company.

Know a struggling family nearby? Leave a few bags of groceries on their doorstep anonymously.

Treat a friend to coffee or dessert somewhere nice. Talk. Laugh. Unwind. Relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie