14.10.11

Classic & Casual {polyvore}

Schooled




I absolutely love these shoes! I have to get myself a pair. They are so perfect for Autumn and would look fantastic with a variety of outfits.

Classical Concert




I am always leery of anything maxi. I am pretty short. Maxi usually means I will either have to hem it in drastic amounts, or otherwise wear 6 inch heels. However, I love this bold maxi skirt. It is so beautiful and would be a nice bright piece to add to an Autumn wardrobe!!

Cable Cardi




Casual. Comfortable. I love this set. Its my kind of look. This cardigan featured can be found at H&M by the way. I think it is a lovely sweater, I've been eying it myself for awhile now!! Chunky sweaters are just a weakness of mine I think!! ^_^

~

What is one of your fashion weaknesses? :)

4 comments:

  1. hmmm... i LOVE big, chunky, oversized sweaters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like the outfits! Most of the time when I see these, they aren't really outfits I would wear. Not so with these inspirations, I can actually see myself wearing them! I really want that pair of boots - in a word, nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love your passion for Jesus & Fashion... woohoo! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS--- Can't find your email on here so, I'll just pass the info on here. I'm starting this new little project called "Fashion & Faith". It's a list of Christian Fashion Bloggers through a page on my site. If you are interested in participating, you can check out more details here:
    http://www.rubygirlblog.com/p/f.html

    xoxo

    Lindsey Herzog

    :: Ruby Girl
    :: www.rubygirlblog.com
    :: herzog.lindsey@gmail.com
    :: #lindsey_herzog

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie