7.10.11

{Autumn}


{cold wood floors in the morning when I slip out of bed}


{enjoying a cup of tea to warm up as the sun starts to set}


{the stack of sweaters on the edge of my dresser}

Autumn is finally arriving after a long and hot extended Summer season and I couldn't be any happier. Autumn has always been one of my favorite seasons. ^_^ I love the crunchy leaves scattered on the sidewalks, I love pumpkin and the smell of warm spice. I love the crisp chill that hangs on till early afternoon.

What is your favorite season? Has Autumn arrived on your corner of the world?

(all images via weheartit.com)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, because it always feels so homey, like what you post about and stuff. Your blog is prolly one of my favorites!!!

    xo,
    manda

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie