26.10.11

Around the House

Photos from my day. I ate yogurt with fruit. I ironed all of hubby's dress shirts. I dusted everything in the house. I listened to Eli Young on youtube. I cleaned out his closet, and probably won't get to cleaning out mine until tomorrow...
~
My day was pretty normal. I mainly just cleaned the house! Maybe I'm strange, but I really do love to clean. No matter what chaos is going on in the world, I find peace in doing the little every day things like ironing shirts or washing the dishes. I guess it is my way of finding stability in this crazy life we live! :) I hope I didn't bore you too much, I think I will just let you look at the photos from my day! I didn't mean for them to all be black and white, but it was just that kind of day!! ^_^ Wishing everyone a lovely Wednesday, Marie


2 comments:

  1. no pictures of the hubby??? lol

    i'm not too fond of cleaning, but i'll do it when i have to. :)

    love,
    manda<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...cleaning, very peaceful! ;) I've always loved it (though not so much cleaning up after people who haven't been doing their chores...but that's another story). ;) lol!

    Seems that you are transitioning quite well into "wedded bliss". :) I'm glad you enjoy doing the little homemakery things and taking care of your hubby. Good for you! :D {hugs!} I pray that you are both doing well. :)

    Ah, I see "call sister" on your to-do list! ;D Yes, must make sure to do that! :D HeHe!

    I'm so glad you started a blog, it's so nice seeing how you're doing and all and keeping up with you again! :D

    Love and Hugs!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie