29.10.11

30 days of Thanksgiving


My dear friend Rachel over at the Young Homemakers blog is hosting a challenge for the month of November and I decided to participate! This challenge is all about thanksgiving.

The definition of Thanksgiving is;

1. The act of giving thanks.
2. A prayer expressing gratitude.
3. A public acknowledgment or celebration of divine goodness.

Being thankful is one of the most vital ways to have joy in our lives and to be content with what we have. Life is difficult, no one can deny. But I am a total believer in always being able to find something to be enormously thankful for each and every day. As a child of God I find myself overwhelmed by his mercies and how he continues to bless me! And no matter what trials we go through, whether they be poor health, family problems, financial stress, the loss of loved ones, or anything else that may be looming over your head today....I promise you that you can always find something to be thankful for. It's healthy. It cheers you up. I can't recommend it enough!

So for the next 30 days, I would like you to consider joining in on this challenge with us as we seek to give thanks and express our gratitude publicly! You can post many different ways and join up whenever you'd like. Click HERE to head off to Young Homemakers to read more about it!

Personally, I will probably be posting a few times scattered throughout the week during the challenge, collaborating my thoughts of thanksgiving. :) But for now I already have one thanksgiving, this week I finally was able to replace the battery in my laptop so I can use it again without the cord. Silly, I know, but I'm still very thankful! ^_^
XO,
Marie

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie