24.9.11

{Marie Loves...} is back online!

Dear Readers,

It has been quite a long time since this blogger has been active. Too long if you ask me! I do apologize for dropping off the edge of the web and I hope that you will kindly forgive me. My Summer turned insane rather quickly and the online world became overwhelming. I needed more time in my every day life and thought eliminating blogging altogether was my solution. I did have more time but didn't realize how much I'd miss it!! So here I am, back again and this time to stay for good! I might have to take some breaks here and there when life gets crazy, but I'll be sure to keep people in the loop this time and not be gone for so long. ^_^ I hope you'll be patient with me as I'm sure the blog will be under some construction in the next few weeks as I get back on my blogging feet.

This Summer was one to remember for me, full of surprises and happiness. I got married! Engaged last Spring to the love of my life, we were planning on having a Winter wedding. But as it turned out due to family travels and such, late Summer was our only choice. Perfectly okay with us but the planning was insane! I just had a little over a few months to get it all done, but everything came together just fine and I'm blessed that we had a beautiful wedding and a Summer to remember for sure. :)

I am not sure what direction I'll be taking this blog in now that I am back, but I'll still have a big focus on modesty and fashion!! For now, this is all I have to say. I'm excited about starting Marie Loves up again and I hope to be seeing everyone again soon. ^_^
Xoxo,
{Marie}


11 comments:

  1. did you like delete the blog, and then create it or something? cuz i was never able to get on your blog, but now i can!!!!! crazy. btw, I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR NEW DESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!! :)

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! It's great to have you back!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting married! :D
    M.J.A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm so glad you're back! I missed your blog posts. Congratulations on your wedding, by the way!

    Jemimah C.
    http://beautifulblankpages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes!! I was so sad because I thought you deleted your blog! :D Can't wait for new posts. Congratulations on your wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU GOT MARRIED?!?!?!!!??!??!?! Dude, I thot you were like, a teen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeaks* Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admittedly I thought the same as Miss Amanda above me^^ =) Congrats on getting married, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited that you are back, Marie!!! AND YOU GOT MARRIED!?!?!?!? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also thought she was a teenager... I found out today otherwise, when she said she '' Ironed hubbys shirts" I'm kind of overwhelmed, and it will most certainly be interesting where she takes this blog. I'm kind of afraid she won't be the same. ~.~
    But, I'd like to see pictures of her 'hubby'. And what they look like together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for the shock on everyone, I am pretty private about my personal life on the blog!! :) Thanks for all the congrats. :)

    @Loverlys; I clicked on your profile but couldn't find a blog, have we met before? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Marie; If so, then I'm not aware of it.
    Yeah, I don't have a blog, and created my little name so I could comment on things, such as this. ;) I think I lack dedication and point to create one. ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie