17.5.11

Spring Florals {via} Modcloth


I'm a sucker for dainty and feminine florals that start popping out into fashion during the Spring. It's just so... Spring-like. ^_^ I've always been one for festivities. However...despite my love of florals, I have never owned very much of it! I always seem to have a difficult time finding prints I like, in a style I like. Is it just me, or does it seem like there are a lot of rather, ahem, frumpy styles, when it comes to floral? Anywho. ^_^ I'm still a huge fan!

How do you like floral prints?
Do you have any floral in your wardrobe this Spring?

All of the above can be found at the lovely Modcloth.

3 comments:

  1. I loooove florals! That last dress is splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love florals too! they're really somethin i'm wanting for this summer... badly!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love floral print, spring or winter or whenever!

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie