24.5.11

Celebrating Spring

Spring Fling




First of all, I'd like to let you know that all of the lovely dresses shown in these sets today are available via Delia's in case anyone is interested. :) They really have some cute and modest options in their store! I love the comfy but put-together look of the knit dress above. And the watercolor floral print is just beautiful. ^_^

Spring Love <3




Who can resist pink? Not this girl! I especially love how cute it looked when paired with golden accents.

Lauren




White is such a classic, it never goes out of style! Paired with lady-like jewelry and cute pink flats... this set is perfect for Spring!

9 comments:

  1. I love the dresses in the first two!! :) Very pretty collections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to go buy a cute Spring/Summer dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting a dress like those three you posted for ever!!!! I still don't have one, but hopefully I can get one soon.... once I get some moolah!! LOL

    I always love EVERY SINGLE OUTFIT you post! They are always soo modest and adorable!!! You've got amazing taste, my friend. :)

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 1st and 3rd dresses. Coral is my new favorite color to wear...its so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous looks!
    Especially loving that clutch in the first set!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, thanks for the tip on delia*s! i had all but forgotten it existed (i used to receive the catalogue when i was in middle/high school, but that was a decade--eek!--ago!). these dresses are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I love your blog. The design is really neat. If you are interested in some crafts I just started a blog at www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie