6.4.11

Week Nights


I had a lovely Tuesday evening spent watching Pride & Prejudice with my sister! Such a girly movie, I have about"this" much embarrassment in admitting that it is one of my favorites. Hehe. ^_^ Oh what's the use.. after all I'm a girl so I'm allowed to enjoy the occasional chick flick, no? :)


I think it's a very romantic story line... and I love Kiera Knightly!! Isn't she beautiful? I love her dress in the photo above, and her hair looks lovely in this dancing scene. ^_^


I enjoy casual week nights spent around the house. Eating leftovers. Indulging in way to much sugar. Laughing through the cheesy romantic parts of the movie that you secretly love. Life is good, I find more and more how blessed I am. God has been good to me... I could never complain!

Wishing everyone a lovely Wednesday,
Marie

(all images via weheartit.com)

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Pride and Prejudice (2005)...most ardently! (Guess where that last line came from. ;)) It's such a beautiful film! One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry, i love it too. i love practically all period films...and i too laugh at the cheesy romantic parts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont be embarrassed!! I LOVE that movie!!! As does my 14 year old brother!!!! No shame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE THIS MOVIE. sorry for yelling.

    but seriously, i can watch it all the time and love it every single time. it is absolutely beautiful and funny and cute and just yes, ADORE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS MOVIE!! I'M YELLING TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this movie. Love love love. Definitely a Saturday night alone in my apartment kind of movie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie