4.4.11

Summer Classics ♥

Feminine Essence




Something about crisp white paired with denim... it's classic and always a hit! Not to mention... I adore that cutesy pearl necklace, so feminine!!

Berries




Stripes. Another favorite Summer classic of mine! This set is a little more sassy and bold than my usual getup, however I like it quite a bit! It's good to have a little fun sometimes, no? :) I'm also a pretty big fan of wearing small amounts of black in the Summer. It adds a hot bold statement and I love how it can anchor an outfit!

~

What are some of your favorite Summer classics?

3 comments:

  1. The denim and white are a classic favorite and this year I have both the perfect jeans and the perfect white top! Hopefully it warms up soon so I can wear the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh oooohhh oooohhhhh I LOVED these outfits! I want that berry colored skirt in the 2nd set, and I'm terribly wanting that ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE red clutch in the 1st set! Loved the rose applique on it!! :)
    Love,
    MAnda

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie