4.4.11

Miscellaneous

In love with this darling dainty tankini top from Downeast Basics. I love this company, they have a lot of cute and modest clothing for very affordable prices as well! I don't really need more swimwear but this top is beautiful! :)
One thing I don't have much of though, :) are coverups! I saw this cute kaftan in Monsoon the other day and thought the pure simple cut was lovely. Don't you agree? ^_^
So I kind of have a thing for straw hats in the Summertime... they are just so, Summery. Don't you think? And stetsons are perfect for lounging in the sun, they are very adjustable and help keep the sun off your eyes!! I found this cutie at Old Navy.

Oh how I adore wedges! On the prowl for a new pair for this season and I love these that I found via Payless. Something about the crisscross design has me reminded of my mom's huarache sandals she used to wear all Summer when I was a kid..... Nostalgia... it's a funny thing! :)

1 comment:

  1. cute cute cute, cept for the tankini. a bit too low for my comfort.... but ya. :)
    Oooh, gotta get me a pair of wedges. They seem to be really popular this year, maybe more than before??? ;)
    loved the straw hat. ADORABLE!
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie