29.4.11

Easter Monday - {tradition}

I think I have a new tradition that I'm going to carry on in the coming years. This past week on Easter Monday....


...I packed up my beach bag and grabbed some sunglasses...


...found a lovely sunshine filled spot next to a noisy mountain stream...


...unpacked a delicious large picnic....

(isn't that red and white tin adorable? bought it in a set via Ikea during the winter holiday season! works great for cookies.)


...in which I tried something new and loved it! some kind of bread/cake made by my friends mother. it was really good!


I sat in the sweet sunshine and soaked up some much needed vitamin D...


....and took this new favorite picture of dandelions. ^_^

~

It was my first picnic of the year and so much fun! There is nothing better than being in the sunshine and fresh air surrounded by friends and family and enjoying good food. :)

~

Do you celebrate, or do anything special on the Monday after Easter?

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie