5.4.11

3 under $40 {spring dresses}

A few posts back I showed a lovely swim top via DownEast Basics, and while I was there I stumbled upon a few dresses that I love! All for under $40 and perfect for the Spring and Summer seasons ahead. I just had to share! :)

Lovely floral print and I love the dainty ruffle details!

This simple dress also comes to two other colors! I love the cap sleeves, and think this could be a very versatile style!

Ohhh, gotta love a little bit of leopard print! It's not in everyones tastes and I'm not always a big fan, but in this case I think it was very nicely and tastefully done. Personally, I'm in love! How do you feel about leopard print?

2 comments:

  1. I.love.leopard.print.

    My all time fave actress, Georgie Henley (who plays Lucy Pevensie in Narnia movies) wore an adroable navy dress with navy trench coat, gray tights, brown Oxford heels, and an adorable leopard print beret hat!!!!
    So ya, I love leopard print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first dress is splendid! As for animal print....I'm slowy warming up to it, my family on the other hand still is greatly opposed!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie