1.3.11

What I Wore - {Feeling Kind of Frilly}

On the lookout in my closet for something a little different to wear, I pulled out this ruffly purple skirt. I haven't worn it since warmer temperatures...although I've worn its ruffled brown twin on occasion! I loved the classy combination of purple and black and will be experimenting with this color combo more in the future for sure. With an armful of bracelets, my lovely matching lavender manicure and a new flower brooch pinned on my sweater... (and lace cami peeking out!) I felt ultimately feminine all day long!! It was a fun outfit and I wanted to share it with you. I usually don't go for the frilly looks in my personal style. It's just not really me. But today... it just worked. And I loved it!
~


{specs}
Sweater - Terranova
Cami - H&M
Skirt - Terranova
Boots - Tamaris
Legwarmers - Unknown
Brooch - Meli Melo
Bracelets - Gifts!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that skirt is absolutely adorable!! very nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhh so cute on you! i just love your style marie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the skirt! Such a pretty look~ so fun! :)

    Lydia

    www.livinglife4jesuschrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovelovelove every single outfit you come up with! adorableness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i just read anouther blog and they wrote and weared the same coloras as you did, totally crazy! i do love purple and black together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH! I LOVE THIS! :)
    And the socks are WONDERFUL.
    Love.

    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie