5.3.11

Thoughts of Spring {Blog Party!}

Photobucket


What is your comfort food/drink? I'm just going to be all girl here and say chocolate. Ritters Sport. Milk. It's my sinful indulgence and the food I eat for comfort.

Be brave – tell us something very random and weird about yourself.
Besides detangling after a shower or blowdrying, I almost never use a brush on my hair. I usually just use my fingers to comb things into place. Maybe I'm lucky, but my hair usually falls just about where I want it so I never have the need to use more!

Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it?
I would love to go scuba diving. And I have no idea why considering that I'm slightly scared of water! ^_^

If you inherited a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with your money? Take a vacation. For sure!

Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul).
I love food. And I'm a huge fan of the Backstreet Boys.

What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of?
Men's cologne as they walk by. My hair when I let it down. Freshly ground coffee beans.

If money wasn’t a factor, what stores would you shop in? Modcloth.com. Nordstroms. Esprit. Karin Millen. Tommy Hilfiger. Guess. Zara Home. Pottery Barn.

What is your greatest fear or strange phobia?
I hate cotton balls. They give me the heebie jeebies. For reals.

What are your favorite animals? Dogs! Preferably large breeds. They make good companions and I couldn't live without my babies. ^_^ On the exotic side of things, I love all large cats, they fascinate me!

Are you a hopeless romantic?
I'd call myself more of a realistic romantic.

7 comments:

  1. You like cologne too... I'm not the only one!! :)

    I basically never comb or brush my hair... not because it behaves nicely, but because it's a frizzy wreck if I do. It has just enough curl to make things weird. But it doesn't get tangly, so that's nice. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton Balls?....too funny! I too love chocolate and I couldn't live without our dogs either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husbands cousin is the same about cotton balls. I've never understood it. Interesting to find someone else with the same phobia lol. Enjoyed your party post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice to meet you! I loved reading your blog. I love your fashion style too! I'm in love with vintage and girly things

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love food too - in fact,my mother one time suggested it was my "love language." :) In context of what she was thinking, I'm sure she was serious. :D

    I love big dogs too - Irish Wolfhounds being a favorite of mine!

    Cute blog - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to come back and meet you more. I hardly comb my hair either.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie