18.3.11

Odds & Ends


Confession: Probably 75% of all my eye shadow consist of purple. All kinds of purple. Lavender, royal, pastels, plums... I have it all. I am not sure how I got so hooked but purples just work for me and my eyes, and it's what I find myself turning to day after day! The above palette is from Avon which as I've before mentioned how much I love! Great prices for quality that I've yet to be disappointed with. ^_^


Laundry. Ughhh. You know actually I don't mind doing laundry. It's kind of okay. But why are there just those weeks sometimes... you know, where the basket is constantly overflowing and never ending. It feel like the moment I empty the basket, it's full again. Please tell me I'm not the only one this happens too!


Well since we are on the subject of like...laundry and clothes and things. Look at this beautiful skirt I finally splurged on from Zara!! Okay I know... $40 isn't an overly excessive amount, but a lot more than I usually like spending. So for me, it was a lot! I gave it a lot of thought and finally decided to get it. It's just too beautiful not to have! ^_^ Stay tuned for lots of outfit posts featuring this lovely wardrobe addition that I'm super excited about wearing this Spring!


Spring. It's finally arrived on my side of the world and I couldn't be happier! I actually think I mostly forgot how much I adore warm weather and sunshiny days spent in sandals. It's absolutely wonderful and I'm enjoying it so much this year. My orchid has fresh blooms as you can see from the above photo...isn't is beautiful? Flowers are one of my favorite parts about Spring. Along with green grass. And sunshine!

~

I hope this rambling post hasn't bored you too much... I haven't been posting much lately I know! For that I apologize. It was a busy couple of weeks for me but I'm back into the normal swing of things and should be posting again regularly! :)
Wishing you a wonderful Spring weekend,
Marie
^_^

6 comments:

  1. I love ramble posts! I love your blog too, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I must confess, I absolutely adore your blog. :D You have a wonderful fashion sense! I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this post, Marie! That skirt is gorgeous. SO pretty! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for just NOW reminding me that before I hopped on my laptop to check out blogger I was in the middle of sorting my laundry and forgot about it! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...purple eyeshadow? I honestly don't think I own any. That might just have to change sometime;-) Love the skirt - way darling! And yes, I've gotten into that laundry rut many, many times. Sigh!

    Have a lovely day, dear!

    --hannah m.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I always love when you post photography

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie