25.3.11

Gingham {LOVE}

I kind of like gingham. Maybe not quite a love it, but definitely a strong like for it. Especially in the Spring!! :) I think it reminds me of being a little girl and twirling in a Easter dress made up of fresh pastel gingham. Or something like that. I browsed the web today and found a few cute picks that I thought were nice modern updates. :)

A gingham oxford shirt is quite the classic! It would be a lot of fun to style year around. This one of from Forever 21.

I adore this top! It is so flipping cute it makes me want to squeal!! If you'd like you can buy me one via Old Navy. ^_^ hehe.
Classic again! This would cheer up a simple jeans and tee shirt day don't you think? Found at Monsoon.

This vintage looking skirt has me thinking about pie. Blueberry. I love the retro feel of this skirt, I would love to have it in my wardrobe! Found at ModCloth of course. :)

~

How do you feel about gingham?

1 comment:

  1. ITs okay. I would feel like that girl from "Oklohoma!" or something. LOL that's what gingham reminds me of. haha

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie