(all images via weheartit.com)
1) Tulips. Everywhere. At least where I live....they can be found in every garden and window-box during the Springtime and I love it! They are so vivid and cheerful. They have to be my most favorite flower!
2) Rainstorms... Please remind me of this one in about a months time when it's constantly raining every day and I start complaining! ^_^ But really, I have a certain kind of love for rain, especially in the Spring. It makes everything green and lush and for that I love it.
3) First picnic of the year! You know... the kind where you are still bundled up in a sweater but are braving bare legs while sitting in the grass with a cup of coffee and a book to soak in some much needed sunshine. Okay, not much of a picnic, but a wonderful first attempt at one. :)
4) Sandals! Bare toes! Ahh. This one makes me giddy. I have worn sandals twice in the past week and it is the most wonderful feeling in the world.
5) Green grass. Green everything. I love the fresh new lushness in nature this time of the year. Buds and blooms.... it is a beautiful sight and um, well something I am still waiting to see this year!! :)
What are some of your favorite things about Spring?