23.3.11

{3} Cute (but practical) Sandals via Khols


I want these rugged looking Sonoma sandals in my closet! I love the practical chunky heel and the thick straps. I have a feeling these beauties would get a lot of wear in the Summer!



I love the cutsy little details in these darling SO wedges. The neutrals colors are practical while the details add so much fun!!

At first glance I thought these Mudd peep toe sandals to be ugly, but they are slowly growing on me! They look super comfy with the low 2.5 inch chunky heel...and very sturdy. I do a lot of walking in the Summer but get tired of always wearing flats! It's nice to have options like these on days you want a little added hight! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm absolutely in love with the first two... but I'm not sure about the third one... You could probably totally pull it off though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie