17.2.11

Keeping It Classy {Day 5}

Bleghh. Still not feeling my best but I am super happy about the cute outfit I am wearing! ^_^ It's a little bit different style than what I usually wear.. a little softer and romantic looking than my normal attire. But different is good and I enjoy exploring new things. It is always fun to go a little out of your comfort zone! :) This top is a little bit sheer... I always layer a cami underneath it to be safe. But today I had my cardigan buttoned up all day, so I went without. Then as I was taking the photos I thought uh oh! :) But I think they are ok. :) P.S. Can you tell I'm running a fever today? I'm sorry, I know the bare arms and legs are crazy considering that it's February!! ^_^ Blame it on the darn flu!
~


{specs}
Top - H&M
Cardigan - Banana Republic
Belt - Gift
Skirt - H&M
Necklace - Monsoon

7 comments:

  1. I love how you dress! All your outfits are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I like how you did your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying that you feel better soon! I love this outfit, I can't decide on whether the shirt or the skirt are my favorite.....oh well let's just call it a tie!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO uber cute!! I really love the look of this. I'm a huge fan of gray and the top is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie