15.2.11

Keeping It Classy {Day 3}

Forgive the lack of quality in these photos! Lighting was bad and I was rushed.. then the battery died. AHH. Yes. It has been one of those days!! :) The good news is... I bought a new dress. ^_^ hehe. Yes that makes this girl so very happy. I love dresses and it's always so much fun to find one that is modest, doesn't need altering and is also a good price! The fabric is very light and more suited for Summer however we got along just fine today with two layers of tights. ^_^ Again, please forgive me for the rushed photos! Will try to better next time. :)


{specs}
Dress - Orsay
Cardigan - Banan Republic
Boots - Tamaris

12 comments:

  1. O my goodness, that is the prettiest dress EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious cuteness! I love that the dress is a little summery but totally suited to winter, too, with the right accessories. The outfit is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! Thats an adorbale dress! I <3 it!
    Natasha
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a pretty dress, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress, Marie! :D It goes so well with the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a gorgeous dress! such a perty material and a great length!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cute! I like how its summery, but the colors are good with winter too, like all the darks, then the light colors. :) SO yep! I really want your boots and cardigan, they look just so comfy and cute!!!
    love,
    manda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loove the dress! Very cute and feminine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable outfit!!! Can I just come to your house and borrow your clothes, Marie? As I adore everything you wear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo...what a darling dress! Such a pretty outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie