14.2.11

Keeping It Classy {Day 2}

Happy Valentine's Day! Sadly, business and travel is going to keep me from doing very much fun today, but I can still dress cute and feel good, no? ^_^ I love my polka dot shirt... Its very subtle but thats why I love it so much! It's a little bit unexpected and gives a soft girliness to an otherwise typical outfit. And yes, I opted for a muted metallic grey manicure instead of the normal red, pink or french that most people have for Valentine's Day! ^_^


{specs}
Blouse - House of Art
Cardigan - Banana Republic
Skirt - Zara
Thigh-high socks - Meli Melo
Boots - Tamaris
Gloves - Gift
Necklace - Liz Claiborne

10 comments:

  1. Looks nice. :) I like the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I love your blouse. : ) Especially with that sweater... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the polka dot blouse, and your fingerless gloves too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could do this fashion week, but i am too busy. :( i know who i am voting for tho! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! From you cardigan, blouse, stockings, boots, to the gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the combo of the gray and the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit! I especially love the gloves!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie