13.2.11

Keeping It Classy {Day 1}

It's the first day of Ashley's modest fashion event, Keeping It Classy! If you would like to join in on the fun then please click here to find out more. :)
~
I don't know what you think, but I think that I kept it pretty classy with my church outfit today. Pencil skirt, pumps, and cardigan.. not to mention I even wore black nylons for the occasion! (ahem, rare for me.. I'm more of a bare legs or tights kinda girl!!) I was cleaning out my closet and found this red cardigan buried and forgotten on the bottom. I've had it for ages but never wore it much as I thought it was too preppy/proper for my taste...however I've found a few cute ways to style it and it turns out I like it a lot. :) I'm glad I gave it a second chance!




{specs}
Cardigan - Thrifted
Cami - unknown
Skirt - Zara
Belt - Gift
Pumps - Alfani via Macy's
Necklace - Liz Claiborne
Bracelets - Gift/Monsoon/Meli Mel0

9 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit! :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this outfit, Marie!! Very classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is lovely! I really like your sweater, I'm glad you gave it a second chance too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i love the sweater. :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit as well!!! I really want a red sweater and I have been on the look out at my thrift store, but to no avail yet! Anway this a great outfit! black and red are the best!

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! It's so funny that we wore similar outfits on Sunday. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie