22.2.11

Hello,

These are my new favorite earrings! How cute are they? I have such a love for birds when it comes to jewelry, and especially owls. These little charmers have quickly become some of my favorite earrings and I've worn them so much already!
~
This week I also broke my most loved silver bracelet. It was just a thin and simple chain, nothing expensive or special, but I've had it for years and wore it nearly 24/7. I never even took it off for showering or when I went to bed! It isn't a big deal, and it seems dumb...but every time I look down at my wrist, I miss it! Is that stupid? Probably. ^_^ Oh well. Such goes life! At least I have my cute new owl earrings to soothe my sad heart somewhat. :)
~
What is your favorite piece of jewelry you own?
Have you ever lost a piece you loved?

8 comments:

  1. those are cute! my fav earrings now are these turqoise feather ones. i wear them on on special occasions though. :)
    aww...that stinks. yea, i have broken several pieces i love. and have actually cried over it. what can i say? a girl loves her accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any jewelry with birds on them! In fact I was drooling over a bunch of 'bird' jewelry on Etsy this past Saturday, and then on Sunday I was able to go out with my momma and sister and get some of the same jewelry looks that I fell in love with for about a third of the price. I'll be blogging about my jewelry finds soon! Thanks for sharing yours, Marie!! =)

    Much love and many blessings to you,
    ~Sarah E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sorry your bracelet broke. :( I had an adorable Eiffel tower necklace charm, and it fell off my necklace chain. Now it is in the dark recesses of the car somewhere. :( :( :( But on a good note, I have green, yellow, and red earrings shaped like Africa. I love wearing them. ;)

    Oh, this also made me think...how and where do you store your jewelry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that your bracelet broke! I had a locket that I'd had for years and I wore it almost everyday, then the dog ate it!
    Love the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those owl earrings are adorable! I love things with owls. I don't really wear jewelry all that often so I don't really have a favorite piece. I have some earrings that I like though. :)

    ~Starr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those owl earrings are gorgeous. I was recently given a pair of owl earrings. I love them! I also have a heart-and-key necklace which I love too.

    I'm sorry to hear what happened to your bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. way cute earrings. i have lost jewerly that i absolutely adored but i didn't loose them in the way most people do. see i got my ears pierced and i picked out the best gold blue earings ever and as i reached the 12 week of wearing them i became alergic. so i had to take them out and stop wearing earings :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie