5.2.11

Chocolate? Yes Please. ^_^

{Five} of my favorite forms of chocolate.
~
{1} Any combination of strawberries and chocolate. It is to die for. I think heaven is going to taste like this... probably.

{2} I am such a kid, but I love chocolate milk. Wow. So good. And when you put it in the freezer to try to chill it faster and then accidentally forget about it so it is half frozen and then tastes kinda like a Yoohoo fudge bar? Amazing.

{3} Smore's. Enough said!

{4} Homemade chocolate chip cookies. Grandma's recipe. Fresh out of the oven. Can't beat it!

{5} And my absolute favorite. Hershey Kisses. They definitely knew what they were doing when they created these babies! Melt in your mouth, delicious, simple chocolate.
~
What are your favorite forms of chocolate?

(all images via weheartit.com)

8 comments:

  1. wow, now i'm craving all five of those. ::eating a brownie for consolation:: :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate cream pie and cherry chocolate anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry's Orange Chocolate's are THE BEST!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I'd love to taste those chocolate-covered strawberries. And the chocolate milk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark chocolate with sea salt. You have GOT TO TRY THIS! It's to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am an avid reader of your blog, Marie, but I don;t comment as much as I should. sorry! I just had to stop by and say that I love this post! ;) My favorite chocolate is Dagoba brand Chai chocolate. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm! They all sound great! My favorite form of chocolate would have to be a Chocolate Sheet Cake, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies, and Mocha Brownies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgoodness. guess what i am craving now? lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie