26.2.11

{5} Shoes I Want via Ruche


How fabulous are these grey suede pumps? I love the heel hight. It's perfect!


Bright and cheerful...these would give a pretty pop to any Spring outfit!


I love the sass that leopard print brings!! I've never owned any animal print shoes but I'm hoping for that to change this year. ^_^

So cute is about all that comes to my mind when I see these sandals! I love the soft cream color and you gotta love chunky heels.


More chunky heels! I adore the happy color, it makes me smile. ^_^ And I'll forever be a T-strap fan!!
~
You can find all the above styles and more at shopruche.com!! :)
Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!!

    I like chunky heels way more.... I can actually walk in them! I think.....
    LOL
    Love the last pair and totally the leopard print shoes. I WANT a leopard print beret hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie,
    got a question for ya!

    Was just wondering what your opinion is on wearing an eyelet skirt with a sorta lightweigth turtleneck? Does that seem right to you??? Thanks!
    Love,
    Manda
    p.s. just leave the comment here on your blog, I will check back and read it! Thanks lots. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie