26.1.11

What I Wore - Traditional

This is a pretty traditional mid-week outfit for me!! Pencil skirt, cardigan, boots, scarf. Probably a little boring but I prefer to think it as classic. ^_^ hehe. It is one of those outfit patterns I find myself turning too all the time because it always works for me and is very versatile! Sometimes I feel like it gets a little old wearing pretty much the same kind of outfit all the time, so I try to mix up colors and accessories a lot to keep it fresher. :)

Do you have a specific "outfit pattern" that you find yourself wearing a lot?


{specs}
Cardigan - Banana Republic
Top - Kenvelo
Cami - Forever 21
Skirt - Zara
Boots - Dave's
Scarf - Meli Melo
Earrings - Meli Melo

7 comments:

  1. it may be traditional, but it is still so stylish. i love your pincil skirts, im gonna have to get me one. they go with everything!
    i mostly wear jeans with a tshirt and cardigan. nothing special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that scarf! cute outfit :)

    with love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um.... well, I don't really think I have an outfit pattern. Just a t-shirt and jeans when I don't feel like "dressing up". So yep! I love all your outfits, they aren't boring to me!! They are soo cute!
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. where do you get all your pencil skirts? i love that they are modest, (not too short), or too form fitting as well. Please tell me! Thank you! Blessings.
    Love
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought most of mine from Zara, Old Navy, and Shade Clothing. I'm on the short side... under 5'5"! So its easier for me to find skirts long enough!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful. love that scarf!

    i find myself wearing oversized sweaters and dark jeans most of the time during winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie