12.1.11

What I Wore - {Shrug}

I received a comment this week inquiring about shrugs... and it just so happened that I had these recent outfit photos on hand! As you can see from my bare legs and lack of bundled up -ness, it was during a lovely Winter time heat wave. :) This is the same style dress as worn here in this post, just a different color! I have this dress in four colors actually. ^_^ Thats just how I roll. Hehe. It is a spaghetti strapped dress but I usually wear it with a wide strapped tank or tee underneath it in the Summer, or sometimes as shown here with a shrug or cardigan. I am still infatuated with my new bird necklace... I have a feeling you guys are going to see a lot of it! :) I also will be posting more about shrugs in the near future so stay tuned! Onto the photos...


{specs}
Dress - Vero Moda
Shrug - Terranova
Cami - Forever 21
Belt - Gifted
Necklace - Meli Melo
Flats - ??

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! :D
    Like this is so pretty.
    I can hardly stand it. :)
    LOVE!
    Makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about your outfit with the shrug. Very very cute! I so appreciate that even though you have a spaghetti strap dress, you wear something with more coverage underneath, to make it more modest! Thank you!!
    Blessings,
    Manda <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!! I love it, Marie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress :)

    Marieanne
    un-monde-magiique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie