11.2.11

Sweet DIY {Valentine's Day}

Just in time for the weekend! :) Some fun, sweet looking do it yourself recipes and projects for Valentine's Day! Enjoy!
Xo,
Marie

~
{Sweets}
~Homemade Oreos. How awesome is that?
~Heart Shaped Peppermint Patties. I love peppermint!! One of my favorite flavors. These are so adorable. :)
~Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes. Yes you read that correctly. You have to go check this recipe out! They look heavenly. ^_^
~Red Velvet Cupcakes. With cream cheese frosting. Mmm.
~Heart Cinnamon Rolls. I do believe my mouth is watering after seeing these!
-Chocolate Covered Strawberries. The 101 on the issue! These are a must have. :)

{Printables/Clip Art}
~Vintage Child Valentines. So absolutely adorable.
~Victorian Valentine's Clip Art. More vintage beautiful designs.

{Projects}
~V-Day Tree. (such a good idea! I love it.)

1 comment:

  1. this is a great idea. i love it. ill have to check some of the links out!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie