10.1.11

Spring Dreaming

Without fail, around the second week of January I start dreaming of Spring. Don't get me wrong, I love Winter...snow and hot cocoa, sweaters and scarves...but well, this girl happens to equally love the warmth and sunshine that Springtime brings around! Spring is the perfect season for dresses, I love how easy it is to slip one on with a cute pair of sandals and run out the door. After a season of bundling up constantly, the freedom is so beautiful! :) Here are some cute picks I found via Delia's today that I thought I'd share. Enjoy!!
Isn't this color delicious? So perfect for Spring! You could slip a tank or tee under this for as much coverage as you like. A simple cardigan or shrug would also help with this.
This dress is just screams femininity. I love the lacy and delicate accents!
Another beautiful color, no? And again with the girliness. I can hardly stand it. Eyelet is so nice in the Spring, it reminds me of Easter dresses. :)
I love tiers when they fall in the right places! They are so breezy and comfortable. And every girl should have a cute dress in such a basic color, you can wear it so many ways!!
Even with the black background, I think it still would be a wonderful pick for Spring! I really love this dress because I think it could be very transitional and be worn throughout all the seasons actually. Whether you pair it with some slouchy boots and a belted cardigan or just a simple pair of wedges for the Summer, this dress is gorgeous and girly!

11 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. That white dress is soooo cute!!! ugh, now I'm wanting spring!!!! :D

    Love always,
    ~lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think that it should be spring right after Valentine’s Day, but that's just me! Such beautiful colors and fabrics, akk it makes me want sundresses and lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, beaaautiful. I love spring dresses! Eyelet is my absolute. favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the last one! I don't have many dresses :( But I plan on changing that next spring / summer. What length do you think is the limit in staying modest? I'm struggling with the "above-the-knee" versus the "at-the-knee-is-enough"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. I'm ready for winter to leave.

    The blue ruffly dress? I.love.it. I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dresses! I like the 1st one the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would wear the blue one in a heartbeat...at least, as soon as the temps get a score above freezing. :) Very cute choices, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie,
    love all the dresses except the last one. hehe No offense! I think the first one, and then the ruffly, blue one are my two faves!!! They're all sundresses, right? I don't have that much experience with sundresses, but this summer I want to get more into them! Thank you for this post! ttul
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, so pretty. :) I'm dreaming too now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously adore every single one of these! Cannot wait for spring to come!!!!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. curious, and someone plz answer me: what is a shrug? Marie you mentioned it "you could put a cardigan or a shrug to help with that". So, what's a shrug? thnx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie