8.1.11

Second Weekend


As much as I had hoped this year would slow down a bit... it is flying by faster than ever! :) I've gotten so much done though and am so happy with my year so far. I started a 90 day Bible challenge on the 1st and although yes, I'm already behind! I am enjoying it so much and glad to be participating. I've never done something like that before and it is really fun. I also just finished my first full week of physical therapy for an old injury that I am trying to take care of. It is mostly healed but my muscles are super weak and need to be built back up again! It is going well and I am blessed to be going to an amazing therapy clinic with so many kind people working. I am looking forward to the day where I will once again be strong, active and healthy! :) I have also challenged myself this year to start cooking and baking more by at least making one thing from scratch every week. Last week I made an amazing pound cake that turned out wonderfully, and this morning I am off to maybe try and cook something new. I think I'm craving pasta for lunch! ^_^ Well I know this post is full of miscellaneous ramblings that probably don't make much sense... thank you to anyone who actually read the whole thing and is still here! ^_^ I wish you the most wonderful weekend and will leave you with a question to answer in the comments below...

How is your new year going so far?

Have you accomplished anything or started anything new and exciting?

I would love to hear all about it!! :)

2 comments:

  1. So far, my New Year is great! Though, like you, I'm a wee bit behind on my Bible reading. *sighs* And I can't believe how fast 2011 is going already!!!! Sheesh. (:

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie!!

    My New Year so far has been filled going to my twin's bball games *sighs wearily*, working hard on school, and just hangin at home. (Like last night, I watched "the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" with my dog. Okay, actually, I listened to the Audio Commentary with Will Moseley, Anna Popplewell, Skandar Keynes, Georgie Henley, and the director, Andrew Adamson.) Very interesting and funny!
    ttul
    Luv,
    Manda <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie