29.1.11

I Love Saturdays


I really do. I mean, the relaxed I-get-to-stay-at-home-in-my-pajamas-all-day Saturdays. Those Saturdays. I start off my day by creating a long to do list of all that super important stuff I need to do like giving myself a fresh manicure, editing my latest photos and eating some chocolate. ^_^ No really, there are a few important serious things on there, like changing the sheets on my bed, taking out the trash, and finishing homework. I love being able to tackle everything with energy but at the same time relax and enjoy my day! I always get a lot done and go to bed happy with the feeling that I accomplished something. :)
What do you love about Saturdays?


3 comments:

  1. Ummm.... sleeping in!!!!! One of my favorite things. And spending time together with the fam, cuz Dad is home from work. Andd..... well, today, I got HotSticks for my birthday last week, and so Mom is gonna help me play around with them, to try and get the look I want. So ya. ;) ttul
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping in, accomplishing lots of stuff! Not having to do anything! Spending more time in the Bible!
    Madeline
    www.flameinthedarkness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love working out,reading my Bible and playing sports.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie