7.1.11

Feminine Fashion Week - {Day 7!}

Oh dear... you wouldn't believe how behind I am on my laundry this weekend! it is simply horrid. I'm so ashamed! However it has challenged me to mix and match some new things in my closet and be more creative with my outfits. :) I wasn't so sure about the color palette of all this, I was hoping it wasn't too neutral or washed out! I was happy and a little bit surprised though to get several compliments on it today! ^_^ Doesn't that just make your day? The necklace is new and I'm in LOVE. Hey, it was 50% off! I have a weakness for birds. :) Actually I am rather scared of real birds, I just like them when it comes to jewelry! :) Okay, on to the photos for the day!!


{specs}
Tank - Thrifted
Dress - Vero Moda
Cardigan - Banana Republic
Belt - Gift
Socks - Meli Melo
Boots - Tamaris
Necklace - Meli Melo
Ring - Gift
Tote Bag - Monsoon

~
Thanks to Natasha for hosting this lovely event! I had so much fun and loved seeing everyones beautiful outfits. :) It was inspirational and encouraging to me! Be sure to click here to check out Natasha's awesome fashion and modesty blog for yourself. Don't forget to check out everyone else's event entries and leave them a little comment love also! :)
XO Always,
Marie

5 comments:

  1. Really nice outfit! I like the necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that whole outfit!!! So cute.... the best thing is that its totally modest! Thank you for that!!!!

    <3,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie