3.1.11

Feminine Fashion Week - {Day 3}

I don't know how the weather is where you are, but at my house it's frigid outdoors! As tempted as I am to remain in my pajamas all day, I have a party to attend to this afternoon so I had to put some real clothes on. :) As you can see, I'm wearing the same skirt from yesterday! I am so guilty of re-wearing things sometimes day (s) in a row. Is that bad? I have always figured that if it's clean and worn with something different than it's okay. ^_^ What do you think?

No, my hair is not really that ghastly crooked. I swear! It's just this photo!

My favorite feature on this skirt is the cute detail sailor buttons on the front. It has three on each side and they are far too adorable for words.

Ohh, look who has a new awesome necklace from Monsoon! ^_^ It's a Christmas present via my favorite sister in the world and I just love it. It has an Alice in Wonderland theme with the little card and clock charms....and isn't that little bow accent cute?

Alright, I'm gonna keep it real with my lovely readers today. Underneath those fashionable black boots... yeah. I'm wearing un-matching socks. ^_^ That's just how this girl rolls on occasion! No really, I do prefer to match and yes, I know how. But you see, I have this rather large and growing collection on mismatched socks all in the pink, black and white category. Polka dots, stripes and argyle mainly. And on occasion I just can't help grabbing two random socks to create my own little whimsy. ^_^ Yeah, okay... I know I'm weird!! Lets move on to the specs now shall we. :)

~

{specs}
Top - Terranova
Skirt - Zara
Boots - Tamaris
Necklace - Monsoon
Ring - Monsoon
Awesome socks - Who knows?! ^_^




10 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!!! And yes, it's perfectly fine to wear clean clothes more than one day in a row. ;)

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring! And I'm wearing mismatching socks today too :D I have been doing that a lot lately... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice! Not to sure on the mismatching socks tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the socks! It's okay, girl, I wear hot pink leggings and purple fuzzy socks under my skirts and boots. ;)

    Felicity, at {Simple Elegance}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whole outfit--especially the skirt. And the necklace is awesome! I have some Alice in Wonderland jewelry that I love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute outfit! I love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to laugh at your socks as I sit here in one orange sock and one pink one! I get lot of flack for the mismatched socks, but love to do it just the same! =)
    As long as it's clean and it's not the exact same outfit, I say why not? Besides, if anyone mentions it you can just say you're trying to save youself/Mom laundry! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute outfit!! I really like the skirt. yep, I wear jeans or a shirt for more than 1 day in a row, as long as its clean :)

    with love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie