5.12.10

I've Got The Blues...


Today I'm rocking some blue leg wear that frankly...I'm in love with! I picked these tights up super cheap last year and never wore them until recently. Granted... I usually pair them with tall boots so you can't see much of them but today I wore them with heels! Pretty daring for me. ^_^ Sorry I didn't get full length outfit shots, but in case you're interested I just had a black sweater on with a black pencil skirt. :) I am new into the bright leg wear scene, and still a bit self conscience about it! But I think it is a a fun and cute way to add some sass to your wardrobe.

What about you? How do you feel about this trend?

4 comments:

  1. I love it Marie! Yes, I have just started to be a bit more daring in my wardrobe...and I tend feel a little weird since I'm not used to it yet, but it looks awesome! Those heels are adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever worn colored tights, but I think I might have to try it sometime! I love your heels, by the way. Their adorable!

    Much love,
    Sereina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I'm new to it too. I think it's a great way to pop color into your wardrobe throughout the usually long winter months. I wore bright pink tights to church this morning actually. They're surprisingly warm =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same color of tights! I love them too! I've worn them for a few outfit posts lately. I got mine at Herbegers for like $2! Such a steal!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie