9.12.10

Hidden Favorite

Do you ever discover a favorite that you never even knew you had? I did this week. Every time I heard White Christmas playing I just couldn't keep the smile off my face and it totally light up my day! The lyrics are simple and so well known, but if you take time to really listen it is rather magical. So I've concluded that White Christmas definitely is my most favorite Christmas song and am posting a few of my favorite versions below. :) Enjoy! Xo, Marie




Sung by Rascal Flatts



By Andre Rieu



Sung by Martina McBride

1 comment:

  1. Haha that's funny, White Christmas is one of my favorite Christmas songs too, and I'm not really sure why. I think it's the melody that I like...

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie