4.12.10

Christmas Link Up - {Christmas Decor}


Sereina Charise Photography: Very Merry Christmas Link Up

Sereina at Sereina Charise Photography is having a delightful Christmas photo link up that looks like so much fun! I'm not the best photographer out there but I thought I'd enjoy joining in on it anyhow. There will be four weeks with different Christmas themes, this past week having been Christmas decor! I am a little bit late, but thankfully she is keeping the linky up at running for the whole month of December. :) So if you are interested in joining in please follow the blog button above for more info.. and of course to check out everyone else's
beautiful photos! :)



Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Marie

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos, Marie! I'm particularly fond of the first shot, and that snowman. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie