17.11.10

Winter is coming...

Plaid.




I love heeled oxford shoes...but have yet to try on a pair I like! Grey and Red are two of my most worn Winter colors...they just seem to go with everything! Do you have any favorite color staples in your closet this season?

music & lyrics




I also love the look of vests, however it's yet another item not in my closet!! :) Odd question, how do you feel about mixing metals? Can you wear gold and silver at the same time? I'd love to hear your opinion on the subject.

A hint of mint




Ahh yes, purples, black and gunmetal's. I love the coolness of mixing these colors, it comes across as refined and classy IMO. ^_^ And since mint nail polish is one of my loves I threw some in for a soft splash...or hint... of color.

~

I am so excited about Winter coming and as the temperatures have been quickly dropping in my neighborhood I couldn't resist posting some Winter fashion sets. ^_^ Hehe, I know it's a bit early! As always, please feel free to leave a comment...I love hearing what set's and pieces are your favorite!
XO,
marie

3 comments:

  1. All of your Polyvore sets are SO beautiful! I think I like the last one best. That purse is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that purse is DIVINE. And I love the sweater in Mint!!!!!
    I personally don't like to mix metals....I'm not really sure why. I suppose I just don't like the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them ALL! I really would like more shorter, casual skirts, but I don't have any :( Time for a trip to the thrift store, I guess! :) I think my favorite is the "Mint" set.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie