26.11.10

My Thanksgiving -What I Wore

I thought that I would do a few posts on my Thanksgiving... so here is the first one! :) I wanted to be comfy and warm, so my outfit was very casual. But that is okay because my families Thanksgiving dinner is usually a pretty relaxed affair anyway. The sweater I'm wearing is new, I found it on sale this past week for $13....plus it is such a pretty soft shade of grey and I'll admit, I'm just a sucker for grey! :) It must be one of my very favorite colors to wear. This denim skirt is a cute style, however a little large in the hips for me as well as being a few inches too long! I'm forever tripping over it. Hmm maybe I am just a klutz! ^_^ I still like wearing it around the house though. Alright, we can move on to the photos now!!

~
On a slightly another note...I just had to share a photo of my last manicure! ^_^ I got the prettiest shade of navy blue and I love it...it is very sparkly and almost changes to dark purple in certain light. :)
~
~
{Specs}
sweater - Terranova
tank - ??
skirt - Christopher & Banks
necklace - Meli Melo
~
Stay tuned for another Thanksgiving post tomorrow!!
XO, Marie

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm so glad you did another outfit post--they are always so awesome. I love this entire outfit. Your sweater/cami combination is beautiful! I love grey and pink together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that skirt!! And love it! Long denim skirts are awesome, especially in winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to paint my nails soon...havent done it in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! It's so cute!

    {by the way, I'm doing a modest photo contest over at my blog, and you should totally enter! Just sayin. ;)}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! Especially that sweater.... :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats such a cute outfit! For whatever reason, I'm becoming obssessed with colored nail polish right now too! I have a sparkly teal on right now! Such a cool color! But...its chipping and I need to get it off...
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very stylish outfit! Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie