27.11.10

My Thanksgiving Pt. II- Day in Photos


Listened to good music all day of course... just got two Tenth Avenue North albums and love them so much!


Lots of baking and wayyy too many dirty dishes! But it is all worth it in the end. :)


Snowflake cookie cutters are the best.


See.. told you they are the best! Didn't the apple pie turn out cute with those little snowflakes on top? I almost didn't have the heart to cut into it after dinner!!

~

Hope you didn't mind my random photos from the day... :) It was a very relaxing, fun day for me. I love Thanksgiving! How was yours?



5 comments:

  1. love TAN! you have great taste ;) We spent Thanksgiving day with some friends, hanging out in the afternoon and enjoying dinner :) The apple pie is very pretty, almost too cute to eat but I could still have a piece ;)

    Hope you are having a great weekend!
    :)Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Looks like you had a great time!

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! I had Thanksgiving at my cousin´s house this year. It was good. :)
    That apple pie looks really good! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tenth Avenue North rocks!!!! Their second record was even *gasps* better than their first!!!
    And my Thanksgiving was great! Yumm, that pie looks yummy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! The pie looks scrumptious!! TAN -- yes, yes, YES!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie