29.10.10

Zara Love

Like all stores...I'm never a fan of everything! But for the most part, I love Zara and turn to them when shopping for basics like pencil skirts, oxford shirts, and simple sweaters. They usually always have several modest skirt and dress options for sale also, which is awesome! I just picked up two black skirts there last week actually, I will try to blog them soon cause well they are fabulous and deserve a post. ^_^ In the meantime, I thought I'd share with you a few online favorites I found. To see more go to Zara.com! :)





3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Great new blog background by the way!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, that first dress if aDORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yumminess! I wouldn't necessarily wear all of this, but I think it is all adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie